New or used, MA loves the VW Passat. The flagship sedan from one of Massachusetts' favorite automakers, the Passat is a reliable, comfortable and efficient car for families, commuters and everyone in between.
The new VW Passat in Worcester, MA is available in 5 trims, with 3 different engine choices:
• VW Passat S - Bluetooth, power-operated side mirrors with turn signals, auto headlights, multi-function steering wheel & 6-speaker audio
• VW Passat SE - 8-way power driver seat, HD radio, 17" alloy wheels, heated front seats, V-Tex leatherette seats, touchscreen sound system & rear ventilation for AC
• VW Passat SEL - Sunroof, navigation system, Fender Premium Audio, dual-zone climate control & rearview camera
• VW Passat SEL Premium - Leather seats, remote start, push-button start, 8-way power front seats, halogen reflector lens fog lights with low-speed corner illumination, plus heated exterior mirrors
• VW Passat TDI- Clean Diesel engine, available in SE, SEL and SEL Premium trims
The new Volkswagen Passat SE, SEL and SEL Premium are all available with a bigger V6 engine. The used VW Passat, depending on its model year, will have many of the same trim levels and a similar rundown of features. Consult the vehicle details page for a complete feature list.
From base to top-of-the-line, every trim of the new and used Volkswagen Passat offers Massachusetts drivers both power and efficiency. The new Passat S, SE and SEL are powered by a 2.5L in-line 5-cylinder engine with 170 horsepower and 177 pound-feet of torque. For extra power without sacrificing much gas mileage, opt for the V6 variant of the Passat S, SE and SEL - it's a monster 3.6L narrow-angle V6 with FSI direct injection, 280 horsepower and 258 pound-feet of torque.
If you're looking to maximize your fuel efficiency, choose the Volkswagen Passat TDI. Available with SE or SEL features, the TDI mixes power, comfort and great gas mileage thanks to its 2.0L in-line 4-cylinder Clean Diesel engine with common rail direct injection, 140 horsepower and 236 pound-feet of torque.
Driving the VW Passat in Worcester, MA
New or used, the Volkswagen Passat provides Worcester, MA drivers with a safe, economical and dependable ride anywhere in the Bay State, New England and beyond. The new Passat comes standard with a range of safety features, including 6 airbags, electronic stability control, anti-lock disc brakes with brake assist and anti-slip regulation. All of those features in the Passat will be music to the ears of MA drivers who are looking for a safe vehicle to carry their families through tricky New England winters. The used VW Passat in MA will feature many of the same safety features, but consult the vehicle's details page for a complete feature list.